Instagram has over 300 million active users with 75 million of them using it daily. Because it is owned by Facebook, it is part of the largest social network in the world, providing businesses with a new and unique way to advertise their brand on social media.
Since Instagram requires all posts to be made directly through their app, they do not allow third-party platforms to schedule posts directly to Instagram. Ensure you have the latest version of Instagram installed on your mobile device.
With Capzool, you have the ability to pick and choose all your Instagram posts weeks in advance with just a few taps. To do this, simply follow these steps:
- Log-in to your Capzool account from your mobile device
- Find a post you want to use and click ‘save image’ to download the image to your phone. Select all the content in the box and tap ‘copy’
- Open the Instagram app and tap the upload icon
- The last image you saved will be shown first, so either choose a different image or simply tap ‘next’
- Tap and hold where it says “write a caption” and tap “paste”
- Tap share and you’re done!